(ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT – GAME SEVEN)
Considering buying insurance? Need to understand it better? Think you know more than your best friend? Let’s have some fun and see how good you really are?! Play Insurance Feud. Today, our talented constestants have chosen the topic – accidental death and dismemberment insurance!
1. Divide into teams. Each team gets a bell.
2. Ring your team’s bell first when someone thinks they know the answer.
3. That’s who goes first for each question.
4. If the first guess is wrong, take turns guessing.
5. Each team can use up to ten clues. (Tap the letter “i” for a clue).
6. Each correct answer gets one point. Keep your score on paper.
7. First team to get ten points wins.
Excuse my dust. This page will have fun games and be a lot like the Insurance Feud Game 1 when I have time to complete it. I’m busily out helping families meet their insurance needs when I’m not creating this educational tool. Good things take time.
– Part A
– Part B
– Part C
– Part D
– Part E
Excuse my dust as I build this game. Some parts will be subject to approval by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Others are just in progress.