(TERM INSURANCE – GAME ONE)
- Clear the puzzle screen’s timer.
- You’ve got three minutes. You get one point per letter.
- The winner gets to pick the next team member.
- If you finish in less than three, you’ll get a pop up with your time and points.
Are you thinking about buying insurance? Need to understand it better? Do you think you know more than your best friend? Let’s have some fun and see how good you really are! Play Insurance Feud. Today, our talented constestants have chosen the topic – term life insurance!
1. Divide into teams. Each team gets a bell.
2. Ring your team’s bell first when someone thinks they know the answer.
3. That’s who goes first for each question.
4. If the first guess is wrong, take turns guessing.
5. Each team can use up to ten clues. (Tap the letter “i” for a clue).
6. Each correct answer gets one point. Keep your score on paper.
7. First team to get ten points wins.
Congratulations to the winning team! Double or nothing before the next topic for whoever gets the most points on this crossword puzzle in three minutes:
Winner-winner, will the law let me buy you dinner? Choose your next topic by tapping on one of the links below …
– Part A
– Part B
– Part C
– Part D
– Part E
Excuse my dust as I build this game. Some parts will be subject to approval by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Others are just in progress.